Located just one street back from the foreshore this immaculately presented light filled unit provides a multitude of options. Whether to simply move in and enjoy this magnificent location, use as a holiday unit or as a long-term investment the choice is yours.
The open plan living/meals area welcomes you with polished floorboards throughout and an abundance of light. The adjacent kitchen features ample cupboard and bench space which all connects effortlessly to the rear courtyard. Renovated bathroom sits central to the home. Two bedrooms, main with built-in robes.
Low maintenance fully enclosed private rear courtyard with allocated single off-street carport. Ideally located close to public transport and within easy reach to local shops and local zoned school options. Perfectly positioned just metres to the West Beach foreshore and within proximity to the Henley Beach Sailing Club, CBD, Harbour Town, Adelaide Airport.
At a Glance:
- Light & bright open plan living
- 2 good sized bedrooms - bedroom one with a built-in robe
- Functional kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage
- Central renovated bathroom with bath, shower, and toilet
- Spilt system air conditioning
- Ground floor unit in a neat group
- Timber floors throughout
- A fantastic opportunity to either live in or invest
- One street back from West Beach Foreshore
- Highly sought-after immaculate group
- Walk to beach, transport, shops, cafes, and schools.
- One allocated undercover car parking space, with plenty of off-street parking available
Potential rent return of $320 - $335 per week
Alternatively list on Airbnb or Stayz, providing income while allowing you to occasional stay at your convenience.
Council: City of Charles Sturt
Council Rates: $1,129.65 Annual
Strata Fees: $460 PQ
SA Water: $142 PQ
Year Built: c1972
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes