Whether you’re on the hunt for a holiday home, a relaxed downsizer, or an investment property, you can’t go past this neat, stylish, and low-maintenance home. The layout is bright and modern with all the comforts and conveniences you could ever need. Perfectly positioned in a quite Clayton Bay Estate, you will enjoy the privacy of a low maintenance allotment with the bonus of being within easy reach of the Murray River.
This light filled open plan living area features modern kitchen and dining with stainless steel appliances and ample storage space. 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes. Main bathroom with separate shower and bath, laundry with bench space, separate w/c and linen press.
There is so many extra features to enjoy including a single carport with roller door plus a side access to the property where you will find extra off-street parking or secure storage for trailer/van/boat. Large secure fully enclosed rear yard. Just a few minutes from the boat ramp and the Boat Club, boating enthusiasts will not be disappointed.
The Clayton Bay area is a small, quiet town situated on the Murray River, right across from Hindmarsh Island. Travel to Strathalbyn or Goolwa in 20 minutes and try the Langhorne Creek wineries in 10 - 15 minutes. A great first home, retiree, or investment property.
At a Glance:
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Open plan living with loads of natural light
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
• Separate w/c
• Well appointed laundry with linen press
• Single carport with roller door
• Side access for extra off-street parking and storage
• Large private rear yard
• A great first home, retiree, or investment property
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes