This 1955’s character stone maisonette home is positioned in a fantastic location on approximately 603m². within a short distance of all local amenities and the Murray River precinct.
Open plan country style kitchen and dining area. Separate lounge with reverse cycle split system and gas heater for all year-round comfort.
Three light filled bedrooms. Neat and tidy wet areas with separate toilet and laundry. This solid stone home is ready to be renovated to suit the needs of an investor or homeowner.
Enclosed side carport with roller door and direct access to rear yard and garage. Fully enclosed private secure rear yard has ample space to move.
Affordable start or investment property in an excellent location close to Town Centre, public transport, Mount Barker, and Adelaide CBD.
At a Glance:
• 1955 Character home set on approximately 603m²
• High ceilings and original charms
• Country style kitchen and eat-in dining
• Separate lounge with gas heater and r/c split system
• Neat and tidy wet areas plus separate toilet and large laundry.
• Three light filled bedrooms
• Side carport to accommodate one car and direct access to rear yard
• Spacious fully fenced rear yard
• Affordable starter or investment
• Fantastic location close to all amenities
• 20 minutes to Mount Barker and 40 Minutes to CBD
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Water Tank